Come join the Dublin Cycling Campaign and Dublin Community Growers on Saturday May 20th for a leisurely cycle tour of some of Dublin’s wonderful community gardens.
There are two main routes:
- Northside from Santry to Mansion House or Raheny to Mansion House.
- Southside from the Stillgarden to Mansion House
Both routes will meet up at the Mansion House where the Lord Mayor will host us for refreshments for the cyclists or members of Dublin Community Growers.
Each route takes approximately 2.5hrs and is open to all cycling abilities (children must be accompanied by an adult).
Please Register HERE to join the cycle or to just attend the Mansion House reception.
NORTHSIDE: Starting in Santry or Raheny
Arr: 12:00 – Santry Community Garden – Dep: 12:30
Arr: 12:00 – Raheny Village – Dep: 12:30 (at Raheny Tidy Village Group)
Arr: 1:00 Mucky Lane / The Piggery – Dep: 1:30
Arr: 1:45 – Mud Island – Dep: 2:10
Arr: – 2:30 Mansion House
- Arr: 12:00 – The Stillgarden, Inchicore – Dep: 12:30
- Arr: 12:50 – Flanagan’s Field – Dep: 1:20
- Arr: 1:25 – St James Linear Park – Dep: 1:50
- Arr: 2:00 – Taplin’s Field, Bridgefoot St – Dep: 2:20
- Arr: 2:30 – Mansion House